Shah
Iskandar
BLAHBLAHBLAH


noww , what the hell do i put here ?
Shah says hi

Hi , my name is Shah Iskandar .

Nadhirah Aqilah Azman is Awesome ! Bahahahaa .
affiliates

Amir Azlyn Eekah Elly Abeyh Faiqah Hanna Izati Kenet IzzaSiaoKatekq Mira Myra Medrie NadhSweetie Syazana Syafiq Kecyk Syuhada Titisiao
February 16, 2010 @ 2:42 AM
Thnks Sweetie
2nd Post of the day
Thnks Sweetie for helping me out on my blog . I know i could count on u . Kay just finish 'kiting'. Hope I can took some pics couse my kite was fcuking high up . So roud sehy me .  Nw chatting with her or should i say msgging with her . Kay tomorrow schooling . Tak sabar jumpe my syg . I miss her alot . Shes my everything . hehs . Tomorrow confirm tiring got soccer training . The next day also got match  Vs regent . captain got red carded . Tats All Dude
Sign Off,
Shah Iskandar
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010
recent entries

1st Post Of The Day
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS