Shah
Iskandar
BLAHBLAHBLAH


noww , what the hell do i put here ?
Shah says hi

Hi , my name is Shah Iskandar .

Nadhirah Aqilah Azman is Awesome ! Bahahahaa .
affiliates

Amir Azlyn Eekah Elly Abeyh Faiqah Hanna Izati Kenet IzzaSiaoKatekq Mira Myra Medrie NadhSweetie Syazana Syafiq Kecyk Syuhada Titisiao
April 3, 2010 @ 2:23 AM
Oi .
Hahha :P

heyyheyy !
Nadhirah Here !

Today's the 3rd of April .
2 months ago , we started dating .
HAHA (:

so , Happpy 2nd Monthsary Baby !

haha .

Dear Bby ,
I'm Sorry Sometime I make your blood boil .
I'm Sorry Sometimes I make your head pain .
I'm Sorry Sometimes I very the wtf .
I never meant to do that .
Besides sorry , i wanna say thanks .
Thanks for always being there .
Thanks for walking me back home .
Thanks for understanding .
Thanks for all those little things you do .
Thanks for everything .
Please never doubt my love for you
Cause i really do love you .


kay ,
byebye !

Labels:

monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hey there!sorry cause never post very long !now yo... Hi today is very boring . But i make new friend . ... Hello Shah HereFeeling bored right now . just got ... Hello (: This . Is . Nadh . Bahahha . I'm updatin... Hello everybody . Sorry , i never post in a long t... supppppppppppppp !Nadhirah Here .Updating for this... Happy 1 monthsary bby !HeartHeartHeart .Thanks For... sorry forr not updating this days!!very busy nowad... sup !guess who ?Shah Asked Me To Update .Sooo yeah... kay about today , got cpa exams , haish so the eas...
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS