Shah
Iskandar
BLAHBLAHBLAH


noww , what the hell do i put here ?
Shah says hi

Hi , my name is Shah Iskandar .

Nadhirah Aqilah Azman is Awesome ! Bahahahaa .
affiliates

Amir Azlyn Eekah Elly Abeyh Faiqah Hanna Izati Kenet IzzaSiaoKatekq Mira Myra Medrie NadhSweetie Syazana Syafiq Kecyk Syuhada Titisiao
May 17, 2010 @ 9:08 AM
Awesome
Today was awesome!!
Wow , meyt bhy around 2 plus .
Then walk2 to bus stop took bus and reach plaza singapura ard 3 plus++
watch iron man2 haha , quite fun la when ending2 hehe
got played arcade over there for awhile , stupid bhy take my picture without asking me , hehe
kay after that send bhy home ard 8++ and i reach home ard 11 .
hhaaaaahha , kay lazy post and sorry if my blog is dead .
hehehheheh k byyeee!!

Labels:

monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010
recent entries

I am Nadhirah . I am helping Shah to post because ... hey ppl ! iym back ! soory for time never post . s... Hello . This is Me Nadhirah . Shah is very lazy to... I Love you (; HiI Love NadhirahAqilahSorry short post cause mala... hey , school was okay ,hahah but now skipped to ho... Hey people out thereToday was greatB was awesome!!... Oi . Hahha :Pheyyheyy ! Nadhirah Here ! Today's th... hey there!sorry cause never post very long !now yo... Hi today is very boring . But i make new friend . ...
LAYOUT COLORS MINIICONS